Monday Mash Up: Isn't Knit Nice...

12.03.2012

 1//2//3/4//5//6//7//8//9

Isn't knit nice?! I'm totally into it lately! It's so warm, soft and inviting.  Knitted things are just so cozy & they make me want to curl up by the fire with a hot cup of coffee & a good book! 

I'm really getting into the Christmas spirit! I have MOST of my shopping done, I have good intentions of trimming the house as soon as I get all my Christmas orders made and shipped & I am super excited to be having 2 family Christmas' at our house this year.

You know how sometimes you have certain gifts you are totally psyched about giving...well, one of those gifts this year is this ADORABLE handmade doll I got for Lucy. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen & I know she will love it! 

What gift are you excited about giving this year?

Join me tomorrow for the Start of my 12 days of Christmas Series featuring DIY projects, recipes, decor ideas, free printables & more from me & some of my favorite bloggers! 

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan