5 Days Left For Christmas Delivery

11.29.2012

I have been a busy, busy little elf lately! I am so overwhelmingly grateful for all the amazing customers I have been blessed with! I truly love what I do. I am so excited that so many people will be getting a custom jessicaNdesigns' piece under their tree! Thank you all so much! 


There are only 5 days left to order to guarantee Christmas delivery! So hurry! Go get your shop on!

I apologize for being M.I.A. lately, I have been insanely busy with orders (the most I have ever had) and I hired some Holiday help to keep me afloat! :) It has been so much fun having someone in the studio to work with!

But stay tuned for my 12 days of Christmas series next week featuring Christmas themed DIY's, printables & recipes from me & some of my favorite bloggers! 

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan