12 Days of Christmas: My Christmas Mantel

12.18.2012



I love my mantel! When I got it this summer, I was already thinking of how I could decorate it for Christmas. 



  Then when I decided to paint the mantel mint, the first thing that popped into my head was how will my Christmas decorations look sitting on it? 

No joke, I really thought that.  

But, since I'm not really into the traditional red & green colors of Christmas, I decided all would be okay.





I LOVE how our mantel looks! It reflects my style & the warmth I feel during Christmas time.  I get a cozy, happy feeling sitting in the living room at night with the twinkle lights a-twinkling. ;)





What's on my Mantel:

♥ Reclaimed barn wood frames from Old Red Barn Shop, which happens to be my Brother in Law Ian's shop! I SERIOUSLY love them! I have 2 more in my home & 3 more on order for our bedroom! 

♥ Chalk board Art from Lily & Val. I love our monogram N, that will stay up there all year! And the Joy to the World print is one of my favorite Christmas decorations I have ever had! (I also have the Baby it's Cold Outside & May all your days be merry & bright prints...I love them all!)

♥ Pine Cone Garland, Cone Tree & twinkle lights (LOVE twinkle lights) from R Classic Elements, a local store owned by my Mom's Friend Renee. 

If you have missed any of my 12 Days of Christmas posts, you can check them all out here

Only 7 days left until Christmas!


Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan