Baby It's Cold Outside- My Winter Style

12.11.2012



I have to admit, I am not a big fan of winter. (probably shouldn't live in Ohio, huh?!) But, I am a big fan of boots, sweaters, layers, scarves & all the fun accessories that come with Winter. And, I do love snow at Christmas time. So, I guess I will stay. :)



The cold weather makes me want to dress in comfy sweaters, cozy socks and sit by the fire with a great book and a never ending cup of coffee. 



My cold weather style is pretty simple, and comfy.  I love sweaters, long layered tops, leggings or skinny jeans with boots over top. I love chunky scarves and cute headbands that add a cute touch.



Get the look:
Holiday Sweater Ebay // Leggings, Target // Boots c/o Blowfish // Headband Just Lovely Things // Boot Socks Grace & Lace // Baby it's Cold Outside Print, Lily & Val // Mug NS Pottery.



Love my boots?  Blowfish Shoes is offering jessicaNdesigns' readers 15% off with code BFLOVE! 

Huge thank you to my friend Jenna of Jenna Lauren Photography for taking my style pics! 

What's your cold weather style?

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan