Inspiration Workshop: Favorite DIY's

9.13.2012


One of my favorite Link Ups is Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop.  I am sad that this is her last one, but I have had so much fun linking up all my different inspiration posts

Today's topic is favorite DIY. I LOVE DIY! Today, I am sharing 2 of my favorite DIY projects that I've completed lately + I pulled some pretty DIY projects I can't wait to try from my Pinterest board.


I made this DIY Faux Vintage Pull Down Map & it has become wildly popular on pinterest!  I kind of squealed when Jan of Poppytalk re-pinned it


I LOVE these super cute + fun Anthro Inspired Snag Free Hair Ties!  The best part: they are cheap to make & require little supplies! 

Some Pinned DIY's I can't wait to try:

Source: 1//2//3//4//5

I ♥ the look of rustic, natural, unfinished wood. These DIY projects reflect that & I can't wait to try them! I have been wanting open kitchen shelves like those forever + they would be so easy to do! And that end table = perfection. The color, the rusticness (is that a word? Well it is now!) 

Lesson of the day: I must get some scrap wood...pronto! 

Gussy

What DIY projects do you want to try? 

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan