InstaFriday - Life lately according to my iPad

9.14.2012

Follow me on Instagram: @jessicaNdesigns

 I love my afternoon cup of coffee. I look forward to it. I wish I had more time to enjoy it. Anyone have magic dust that will get both my kids down for a nap at the same time? ANYONE?!

  Lots of new spoons coming to the shop! Speaking of new spoons, I'm having a Facebook Contest & the winning idea gets a spoon with their saying FREE plus it will be featured in the shop! FUN!

 Ever heard of pumpkins on a stick? Me either until my Dad showed me these little guys! CUTE!

 There are far to little date nights going on around here. We need to fix that!

 My baby is learning to read...crazy!

 Speaking of reading, I am currently reading Grow Your Handmade Business & Handmade to Sell! Loving it so far!

 I don't know why my pics turn out so fuzzy with the iPad...any tips? You know who has AMAZING pics? @katieisadaisy + @whippycake. You should check them out on instagram!
life rearranged

HAPPY WEEKEND FRIENDS!
Any fun plans??

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan