Life Lately: InstaFriday.

3.22.2013


Oh how I love Target! Can we please get one closer to where I live?! 50 minutes is a little too far to get my needed Target fixes...This dress & these shoes are so cute!!


I don't know why my iPad takes such crappy pics...but I am loving me little nook of happiness! 


Having fun making 'verse of the day' art for my instagram feed


I recently turned old shutters into a headboard & created a happy display in our bedroom!


I LOVED playing dress up for Oh Sweet Joy's styling contest! This may be a favorite spring outfit! 


A daily reminder I need! 


Got myself a cute polka dot mug for $1.49 (Target) and could not leave without Breaking Dawn part 2. 50 minutes of bonus content...HOLLA! 


This towel makes me snicker! 


Every day I'm Hustling! 


Come follow along on Instagram

Happy Friday Everyone! 

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan