Monday Mash Up: Coral & Slate

2.18.2013

                        

See the entire Treasury + Links to all items here.

I have a love for the color coral (and mint) and right now it just feels so springy! Needless to say, I am drooling over every single item in this mash up today. 


Speaking of coral and mint, I went to Forever 21 this weekend and I think every piece I bought, save one, was either coral or mint. (the shirts actually look more coral in person) Looks like I got my spring colors! P.S. $2.80 layering tanks...got one in every color I think! ;) I love you Forever 21.

Getting back on topic...See above how I put the Etsy treasury right into my blog post? You can actually click on the images and be taken right to that item on Etsy (I didn't have to link each one!) HUGE time saver for me! 

You can generate a blog ready code hereGenius I tell ya!

Happy Monday Friends!

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan