I Love you a Latte- Colorful Mug & Spoon Sets.

2.19.2013

Pin It!

There are some things I get really excited about, and coffee happens to be one of those things.  (it's the little things people) I'm a coffee addict...have to have it.  One glance at my shop and I am pretty sure you figured that out! 

I also love collecting pretty coffee mugs.  Since I love the NSPottery mugs I already have, I approached Natalie and asked her to make me a large, round mint mug. She obliged and sent me this AMAZING over sized mint latte mug & it was love at first sight! 



I told Natalie about my idea to offer a coffee lovers set including a mug & my coffee spoons.  I told her how I had been wanting to do it for a while but never found the right mug for the set...until now! 

She agreed right away & we got to work on the details of our coffee lovers latte gift set.  

I am THRILLED with the turnout & so happy to announce my second collaboration with Natalie of NSPottery


Introducing our
I LOVE YOU A LATTE MUG & SPOON SETS:

Pin It!

I am so excited about these lovely latte sets! My mint latte mug is by far my favorite among my little mug collection!


Pin It!

We have 4 pretty colors + 4 coffee sayings to choose from! 

Our mugs come in mint, coral red, peachy pink & rustic cream.  Choose from 4 of my most popular coffee spoons: hello love, dear coffee i love you, morning sunshine & i love you a latte to complete your coffee set!

Customize your own latte set for your morning cup of joe or create the perfect gift for the coffee lover in your life! 


Customize Your Latte Set

A HUGE thank you to my good friend Jenna of Jenna Lauren Photography for the amazing product shots! I could not be happier with them! 

Which mug & spoon is your favorite?

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan