Hump Day Hodgepodge Post of Awesomeness.

10.17.2012


Stock up on some Christmas Gifts early & SAVE! 
I'm having a HUGE 40% off sale on select jewelry! The prices already reflect the discount, so no need for a discount code! Yay! 



♥ I've been adding so many new items to the shop lately! Like this adorable sugar spoon, this Mmm Turkey serving forkthis Give Thanks with a grateful heart serving spoon all meant to add a little pizzazz to your Thanksgiving table!



I am so excited about these new 'How do you like your coffee' spoons! So fun! I also added the 'Oh, hiya' collection & I think they are too sweet!


Awesomeness on the web:



 DELICIOUS looking crock pot apple butter from Gina of Acute Designs! I AM trying this one! 
♥ Cute October desktop calenders here & here. For FREE!
♥ This adorable print I want for Lucy's room.
♥ This adorable no sew camera strap cover. Did I say NO SEW?
♥ This post from Casey. SO inspiring.

Awesomeness to remember:

♥ NEXT WEEK on 10-23 I will share my shop's packaging + some inspiration & host a link up! Get all the details here

♥ There's a Blowfish Shoes GIVEAWAY going on, come enter to win your choice of shoe just in time for fall.

♥ Interested in having your shop featured throughout the Holiday Shopping season? All the info can be found right here! I am offering 1 +3 month spots!



Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan