Pretty Packaging Link Up: let's get inspired!

10.15.2012



Oh, how I have a fondness for pretty packaging.  I am always looking for packaging inspiration so I thought it would be fun to do a little "pretty packaging link up."  

If you have a handmade shop, start taking some pictures of your packaging, the supplies you use etc. + put together a little resource list.  If you don't, start gathering some pretty packaging inspiration & get a blog post together. 

NEXT TUESDAY
(10-23-12) I will share my shop's packaging + some inspiration & host a link up! Then you can come back and link up your blog post featuring your shop's pretty packaging or your pretty packaging inspiration! 

Here are some places to look for inspiration:
♥ Wishy Washi Tape
♥ We love Citrus
♥ Fawn & Flora
♥ Pinterest

So mark your calenders for 10/23 & get your post ready to come back and share! I will then do a follow up post featuring some of your pretty packaging inspiration! 


Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan