DIY - Invites- Photo cards + jewelry. September Sponsor Feature

9.23.2012


Hi! I'm Jennifer

I'm just a midwestern girl who loves all things to do with paper, crafts, and home decor. I'm also the head honcho {and the only honcho} behind Delightfully Noted; a stationery shop full of charming and handmade invites, cards, and other paper goodies. 

You can also find me over at my blog where I share all my DIY shenanigans along with some delightful ramblings in-between! 




Visit Jennifer's shop & enjoy 20% off with code: JESSDESIGNS 




When Shutters Click Gifts offers one-of-a-kind jewelry and other accessories featuring original photography by Natalie Woods. 

Natalie picked up her first camera at the age of 15 and became instantly enthralled with capturing moments. Using both film and digital formats, she enjoys expressing herself and her view of the world through her images. 

From the West Coast of Canada, Natalie mixes her love of photography and crafting to create each piece by hand. 

On top of creating one of a kind pieces with her own work, Natalie also offers custom pendants, featuring your own photographs of kids, pets, family, etc! 


Visit Natalie's Shop & use Discount Code: JESSICA15
*not valid for custom pieces or gift certificates
ShopWeb/BlogFacebookTwitter

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

Be sure to check out my featured sponsor Giveaway!

♥ Interested in having your shop or blog featured? Visit my Sponsors page for more info! I would love to have you!

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan