Sponsor jessicaNdesigns!

4.10.2010

I'm truly delighted! 

I created the jessicaNdesigns blog with the desire to share my love of pretty things, my passion for this amazing handmade community, my love for DIY projects & all the inspiration I gather.

It is my desire to feature blogs & shops that share the same love for handmade, inspiring & creative things! 

If you think you would be a good fit, I would love to work together!

Here's an Example of a "sponsor my posts" Ad:

jessicaNdesigns has been Featured In:

2012 May/June Issue Bella NYC Magazine 

September 2012 Issue American Baby Magazine


Design Sponge November 2011
Anthropologie's Blog 2012

Etsy Front Page of Dad's & Grad's Feature Page
Many other Etsy Front Page & Etsy Finds Email Features!

& More!

QUICK STATS:
5,645 combined followers from Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Blog Lovin' and Feedburner. (as of August 2012)


It is my desire to feature blogs & shops that share the same love for handmade, inspiring & creative things! I use passion fruit to approve, deny & manage my Ad Spots.  I reserve the right to deny ads that I do not feel I could adequately promote. Please understand that I wish to feature those who fit well with my blog & the interests of my readers which in turns benefits you as a sponsor most!

If you think you would be a good fit, I would love to work together!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan