Summer Sponsor Break is Over: Hang with me in September?

8.21.2012

...but not as much as I love kisses from this little peanut.


You may have noticed I have not had the usual lovely sponsors hanging out on my sidebar this summer...that's because I took the summer to slow down and enjoy it with my kids, which meant taking a break from blogging and subsequently, sponsors.  

But now I'm back and ready to showcase some amazing handmade talent & awesome bloggers!  So I teamed up with Passion Fruit to manage my sponsors & I am pretty darn excited about it! 

Here are your choices for sponsoring:

You can purchase your ads directly from my sponsor page!
I created the jessicaNdesigns blog with the desire to share my love of pretty things, my passion for this amazing handmade community, my love for DIY projects & all the inspiration I gather.

It is my desire to feature blogs & shops that share the same love for handmade, inspiring & creative things! 

If you think you would be a good fit, I would love to work together!



Also, have you signed up for my newsletter?? I'm about to reopen the shop after my refreshing vacation & my newsletter subscribers will be getting an exclusive discount & first look at the new products coming to the shop!

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan