A Few Things & 2 Winners!

7.02.2012

A few of my favorite things print via Etsy

I was too lazy to create a Monday Mash Up today (I blame it on the power outages we have had all weekend) so I decided to share a few random things with you today:


Some random things from this weekend:

♥ I bought this lip balm in mojito & mmm... mango & I love it. LOVE IT. 
♥ I took the entire weekend to do things I enjoy like reading & working outside. It was glorious.
♥ Holding our friends new baby made me sad we'll probably never bring home a baby again.
♥ Realized the stress of working so hard was getting in the way of me enjoying life w/ my littles. 
♥ I sat down and made a DIY project for the first time in a long while. I can't wait to share!
♥ I bought this & I can't say enough about it...it's amazing! And it smells like coconuts. :)
♥ I used fresh basil, rosemary & chives from my little herb garden and made the best burgers! 


What did you do this weekend?


Thanks for all the love & entries in my latest giveaway! As promised, since we had over 100 entries, I chose 2 winners (via random.org)


These two lovely ladies are the lucky winners of the Create Your Own Wrap Bracelet Giveaway!  Email me to claim your prize ladies! 

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan