Monday Mash Up: Mint & Peach

3.05.2012


I am loving the mint & peach craze...I jumped right on the bandwagon. Although to be fair, my blog is already peach! ;) 

I have actually been searching for a perfect pair of mint skinny jeans for Spring! 

 I have always been so inspired by Weddings.  I get a ton of inspiration from browsing Wedding Blogs and websites. 

So I decided to Mash Up my love for Mint & Peach and my love for Wedding inspiration and create this pretty Etsy Treasury! 

On a different note, the winner of the Crystelle Chic Giveaway is: Elisha(: said...
I would DIE if I won her yellow chick hat!! <3 (Email me Elisha!)



There is still time to get your Handmade Shop featured in my Spring Fling Gift Guide! All the details are found here & you can fill out this form to enter your shop! Deadline to enter is March 12th! So Hurry!

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan