The Spring Fling Gift Guide Winner is...

3.09.2012

I announced in late February that I will be hosting a Spring Fling Gift Guide March 20th - June 20th featuring lovely handmade shops.  I also was giving ONE LUCKY handmade shop owner a FREE SPOT in the Gift Guide!! Well Mr. Random.org has picked that lucky winner... CONGRATULATIONS TO:

ThePoshDaisy said...I shared on facebook


YAY! Congratulations The Posh Daisy!! Email me! :)


♥For all of you lovely shops who did not win, or for any other shops that are interested in being featured in the 3 month long Gift Guide, there are STILL 3 DAYS LEFT TO SIGN UP!♥



HERE ARE THE DETAILS: 


♥ Inclusion in The Spring Fling Gift Guide costs $50
♥ The Gift Guide will run for 90 days {March 20th - June 20th}
♥ Your shop Logo/Ad Button (250x175) will be included
♥ A short description of your shop & what we can expect to find there
♥ A link to 3 of your favorite items from your shop
♥ Link to your shop where people can get their shop on!
♥ All of this is featured on a dedicated GIFT GUIDE page within my blog.
TO ENSURE MAXIMUM EXPOSURE FOR YOUR SHOP:
♥ I will be tweeting, blogging & facebooking about the Gift Guide throughout the run.
♥ I will also be Pinning items from your shop on my Pinterest Boards! :)
♥ Throughout the Run of the Gift Guide, I will link to the Gift Guide & your shop on facebook 


Here is an example of how your feature in the Spring Fling Gift Guide would look:

jessicaNdesigns -Hand Stamped Vintage Silverware & Unique & Meaningful Jewelry

Gifts range from $9.00 - $80.00

Jessica's Favorites: I do me too forks // You + Me Ring // Coffee Spoons

♥ Get your Shop On: jessicaNdesigns


♥ I am accepting a limited number of shops & spots are on a first come, first served basis. If you are interested in being featured in the  Spring Fling Gift Guide, fill out this form. Entry deadline is March 12th.


♥ GOOD NEWS for those who were in last year's Handmade Holiday Gift Guide...if you wish to be included in the Spring Fling Gift Guide, you will receive 10% off! 


♥ REFER a Friend & save $10! If you refer a friend & they sign up and pay to be in the guide, I will give you $10 off (via paypal refund, up to 2 referral discounts per person) 
Be sure to tell them to let me know you sent them! {there is a spot on the form to state who referred you} 



REMEMBER: If you are interested in being a part of the Spring Fling Gift Guide, Fill out THIS FORM before the deadline of March 12th.  Spots are first come first served! 

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan