Inspiration Workshop: Dream Bedroom

1.19.2012

I am so excited Gussy has brought back the inspiration workshop series after a long break!  It is always fun to share inspiration & dream about pretty things!

Which is what I am doing today, dreaming about a pretty, organized, relaxing oasis of a bedroom.  Preferably minus the crib that is STILL in our bedroom due to lack of space for Lucy to have her own room.  *Sigh*

Anyway, here are some bedrooms that have been on my Pinterest "A place to lay my head" board for a while now...



I am a huge fan of the simple bed frame with unique, re-purposed head board!  I LOVE old things...and scouring for the perfect pieces to incorporate in my home is so much fun! It is like a high when you find that perfect piece!


Like the gorgeous old doors used in this bedroom, the beautiful shutters used in this one & the amazing old mantle used in this bedroom.


And LOOK at how they used old doors for the bed frame...pure deliciousness. 


I am actually in the process on convincing the hubby that our bedroom NEEDS repainted...it is an uphill battle.  But I am going thrifting with my friend Hannah on Saturday, so here's to hoping I can score some amazing finds like these...our bedroom is in dire need of a makeover! 

Come follow along on Pinterest...let's get inspired together! 

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan