Inspiration Workshop: Favorite Recipe & a Secret...

10.27.2011


Another week of Inspiration Workshop and this week's Prompt is FAVORITE RECIPE.


I have a secret...I sort of hate cooking, but I LOVE to eat! Nothing beats sharing an amazing meal with friends and family! 
My favorite meals are the ones other people make! *smiles*


But when I do cook, I have to admit (with some guilt) that most meals are out of a box, or the freezer...so sad, I know. 


Some quick and easy go to meals that I don't mind making are my Mom's chicken noodle casserole, a big pot of chili or these yummy mini meat loaves I make! But I did not have time to make and take pictures of those (maybe I will have to share those some day) so I thought I would share some yummy looking dishes from my pinterest board

I love comfort food in the fall and winter months! What is better than a yummy pot of homemade Chicken Noodle soup or creamy homemade Mac N Cheese??


And how amazing does this homemade pizza look?! I bet it is not even that hard! Right up my alley! :)


I think I will have to make my hubby happy & try these recipes out! 


What are your favorite recipes?



images: food print, chicken noodle soup, mac n cheese & pizza via jessicandesigns on pinterest.
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan