Inspiration Workshop Week 14: Books

9.08.2011

I want a reading nook JUST like this.

I have always loved to read. 
I think it was because I saw my Mom reading every chance she got.
I used to LOVE going to the library and bringing home stacks of books when I was a kid.  
I remember devouring the Nancy Drew & Baby sitters Club books.
I love the smell of the library, and all the old books. 
I could not wait to dive into a new book and be transported into a new world. It's like MAGIC! I love the possibilities of a new book!

I especially love reading on vacation, at the beach & at the pool!

I am the type of person, given a good book, will read cover to cover, staying up late hours just to finish. 

I am the type of person who lives the story, feel a part of it.


I am the type of person who can read a great story over and over. 

I am the type of person who almost ALWAYS loves the book more than the movie. 

Now that I have 3 young kids, I don't have as much time to read, but I do when I get the chance!  I will say unashamed, that the Twilight Series is by far my most favorite book series! 

What is yours?

image sources: 1, 2
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan