Easy Canvas Prints & Family Pictures...FINALLY

9.07.2011

I was approached by Easy Canvas Prints to review one of there Canvases & I am SO happy I agreed! I SERIOUSLY LOVE my Canvas! I immediately texted a picture of it to my best friend & family! I LOVE it. LOVE.IT.


I chose my FAVORITE picture of me & Brooks from our family photo shoot and decided on an 11x14 Canvas with the image wrap border (where your image wraps around the edge of your canvas print.)  

I love that it is so easy to put your photo on a canvas! All you do is pick a size, upload your photo, choose a border & BAM...your canvas is shipped to you! I am going to get another one made of the whole family!


p.s. If you become a fan of Easy Canvas Prints on facebook, you get 50% off and FREE shipping! SWEEEEET!









I wanted to FINALLY share the rest of my family pictures today too! 

So...which family picture do you think I should make into a canvas next?

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan