Sponsor Spotlight: Pink Lemonade

9.06.2011

I just love my sponsors! I hope you all take time to click their links on the sidebar and checkout their awesome blogs & shops! I am super excited to spotlight Paige today! She is such a sweet person with a great faith & she has a great blog & shop AND she is ONLY 15!! Let's get to know her shall we?
 
Hi! my name is paige. i am 15. i love jesus, my family, and crafting! i am the owner of pink lemonade. God has blessed me so much. i want my life and business to glorify Him! stop by my blog (www.pinklemonade-blog.com) sometime... i would love to have you!

3 of my favorite things are: God, my family, and life!

My favorite Blogs are:
yours!!, gussy sews (www.gussysews.com), the wiegand's (thewiegands.com), take heart (danielleburkleo.com... love her!),  life made lovely (lifemadelovely.com, and yours mine and ours (meredithtuttle.blogspot.com)

My favorite vacation was in: atlanta, georgia

To Relax I: swim!

My Hometown: kyle, tx

My favorite room in my house is: my bedroom
Because: it is pretty. comfy. perfect!

My guilty pleasure is: dairy queen!! hello mint oreo blizzard! :)

I feel naked without: makeup!

I fear: not being happy. :(

This is what makes me smile: God's grace.

My Worst Habit:
biting my nails!!

I want to learn to: be a great woman of God!

My favorite item I bought from another shop is: hmmmm... probably my much ado about you calendar!

3 things that have helped my business are: prayer, blogging, and great bloggy friends!
 
FIND PAIGE:
 
 Some of my favorites from Paige's Shop.

DISCOUNT ALERT:
Paige is offering a HUGE discount of 30% off with Code: jessican
 
I just love featuring other awesome bloggers & handmade shop owners! I hope you enjoy my sponsor spotlights & get to know some new bloggers! 

Go say Hi to Paige & tell her I sent ya!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan