Inspiration Workshop Week 2: KITCHEN

6.09.2011

In case you missed it last week, I am joining up with Gussy for her Inspiration Workshop. Each week we get a different prompt & this week’s prompt is: KITCHEN


This picture embodies my dream kitchen, in my type of dream home: a big old renovated farmhouse! What I love most about it: 
  • cozy, homey feel
  • the farmhouse kitchen sink
  • old chippy chairs
  • glass door cabinets
  • large open feel
  • old enamel pitcher made utensil holder
  • island in the center for workspace
  • old fashion refrigerator
  • old child's desk: so perfect
 I would feel so at home in this kitchen! I can picture the kids running in the door after playing outdoors in our large yard with so many neat places for them to explore. To me a kitchen is somewhere I want to be able to gather with the family and make memories, and I want to do it in this type of kitchen!
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan