Go Jump In The Lake!

3.22.2011

No, I don't mean you! :) 
I would like to introduce you to this 
lovely shop called Go Jump in the Lake.
They make the most adorable weathered wood signs:

 I kind of have a love for their children's signs! 

Lee & Laurie Dayvault are the creators behind Go Jump in The Lake & I asked them to share a little about themselves and their cute signs:

 
"What started as a husband wife hobby in 2005, has grown to over 2000 different signs for lakes, rivers, beaches and towns around the country."



"We are the original creators of the Go Jump in the Lake® sign and you can find our signs in stores near just about every major lake in the country."
 


"We love what we do. 

Made by hand, is the very core of our business. Each and every sign is hand printed, cut and weathered to give us that age old rustic look. 

We love old rustic roadside America signs,and have photographed them for years. Eventually, we wanted to make our own."

I love this one.
It would look great hanging on a wall 
with black & white pictures!

Lee & Laurie sent me this sign for my very own:

I am madly in love with it!
Look how big it is! 
I was surprised when I got it at how large it is!
You know how sometimes you see a picture of something and expect it to be a certain size and you get it and are disappointed?

Well I got mine and was pleasantly surprised! 
It even came with a wire 
attached so it was ready to hang!

My Sunshine sign now hangs 
in my newly redone kitchen! 
(pictures of that coming soon)

Want a sign of your own?
Head over to Jump in the Lake to see all their amazing signs!  
 
Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan