Shower You With Love Mobile (diy)

3.23.2011

 I decided to make Lucy a cute mobile 
& I love how this turned out. 
It was super easy and cheap too! 

Here is what I did:
 You will need:
  1. Various colors of felt
  2. Embroidery Needle
  3. Black Embroidery Thread
  4. White Embroidery Thread
  5. Scissors
  6. Fluff Filling
Cut out two large clouds.  I free handed mine and cut it out, then traced it and cut an exact copy. 
Then stitch around the cloud with black thread. 
When you are almost done, stuff with fluff and finish stitching.
 Cut out two smaller clouds and repeat steps 
for finishing the large cloud.
 Fold felt in half on end and cut out a heart, 
like you did in grade school! 
Cut out a total of 4 hearts in the colors you choose!
Stitch and fill like you did the clouds.
 Attach the hearts to the clouds with the white thread as shown. 
I attached one heart to the little cloud
And 3 to the large cloud.
That's it! 
I am super happy with how it turned out!
I think Lucy Likes it too! :) 

Linking to these parties!

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan