Life Lately: InstaFriday

3.01.2013


This is Lucy's famous face & I love it! 


I turned 31 (eeekkkk I can't believe it as I type it) & had the best Birthday Celebrations!

First my BFF & I met up at Roscoe Village and ate lunch (and drank wine) at this adorable place called Uncorked.  We spend hours catching up & laughing like crazy! It went too fast!



Then me & the hubs enjoyed the best overnight stay in Pittsburgh which included a much anticipated trip to my favorite place: Ikea! 


We got some new things for the house, including these stools which I love & the kids fight over.


I also got this AWESOME work table & the long coveted teal kitchen cart for my studio! In love! 
We put it together as a family & Lucy even used the hammer! Bonus: no one hammered their fingers!

Then my hubby's whole family made the trip to Columbus to visit his sister...we piled 4 adults and 5 kids in one hotel room! The perfect weekend! 


I shared what has been on my heart.


People! Oh my gosh! These little mini meatloaves wrapped in bacon were SO GOOD. But isn't anything wrapped in bacon good?!

Oh, and when I actually get dressed (out of my daily sweats) it must be documented...you have been warned! ;)

Outfit details:
L: shirt- Forever21, green polka dot pants- Old Navy, boots- gift, Jewelry- jessicaNdesigns.
R: Polka dot dress- Old Navy, Leggings- Forever 21.

Come follow along on Instagram: @jessicaNdesigns

Happy Happy Weekend Friends!


Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan