Monday Mash Up: Love Letters

1.21.2013

See the entire Treasury with Links to each item.

I have always enjoyed putting together collections of pretty things I love. See Monday Mash Up.  Lately I have been a little obsessed with creating Etsy Treasuries

And it paid off lately! This week 2 of my Etsy Treasuries were featured on the Front Page! First, my Let's Get Away Treasury & last night my Love Letter's Treasury pictured above! I won't lie, it was kind of a thrill! 

I joked on Instagram Saturday that I was feeling very romantic & instead of watching The Notebook, I created these treasuries! :)

Tomorrow I plan on sharing a few tips for creating Etsy Treasuries & increasing your chances of making the Front Page! Stay Tuned! 

What did you do this weekend?


Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan