Announcing A beauTEAful Collaboration with NSPottery

1.28.2013


I am thrilled to finally announce my collaboration with the amazingly talented & super sweet Natalie of NSPottery

I "met" Natalie a while back through blogging and we hit it off! I have several of her mugs and they are my favorite! And I am a mug lover! 





Natalie and I combined her color block tea bowl with my hand stamped vintage spoons for the most adorable tea set - Perfect for the tea lover in your life! 

Add some gourmet tea and a sweet love note and you have a unique and heartfelt Valentine's Day gift!




We're offering three spoon sayings and three tea bowl colors for you to choose from.  I love the "beauTEAful" spoon and the mint green color block tea bowl.

Which pairing is your favorite?





A HUGE Thank you goes out to Jennifer Blair Photography for the amazing photos! 

You can choose your favorites & purchase the new tea set in my shop or over in Natalie's Shop

So, what do you think?
Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan