12 Days of Christmas: Snowy Nails Tutorial

12.24.2012


Today, on Christmas Eve, my friend & graphic designer extraordinaire Dana, is sharing her ADORABLE snowy nails DIY with us today for the last 12 days of Christmas post! 

Dana is very talented in so many different areas, she is never afraid to try new things, always willing to help me & has an amazing blog you should definitely add to your reading list! 


Her snowy nails tutorial was so adorable & easy I had to ask her to share it with us!  I never knew you would use newspaper clippings to create such adorable nails! This will be a must try for me! 

Head over to Dana's blog for the full tutorial & paint yourself some festive Christmas nails for the big Day tomorrow! 

Happy Christmas Eve Everyone!

“The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” - Matthew 1:23

Photobucket

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan