Monday Mash Up: A Storms A-Brewin'

10.29.2012

1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9

I am sure you have all heard about the super storm Sandy by now.  It's scary.  My thoughts and prayers go out to those directly affected by this massive storm.  I can not imagine what it is like to be right in it's path.  

They are saying we (in Ohio) could get very high winds and possibly lose power.  I have been preparing for that (think filling up the bathtub with water to flush & gathering flashlights, candles & drinking water.) all the while dreaming of brighter & sunnier days. 

I pray everyone stays safe. 

In other news, the winner of the Blowfish Shoes giveaway did not claim their prize, so a new winner was chosen. CONGRATS to Diana! Email me within 48 hours to claim your prize or a new winner will be chosen! 


Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan