Monday Mash Up: Spiced Chai

10.22.2012

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ♥ 9

Warm beverages, cozy blankets, snuggling on the couch, warm + neutral tones, puffy knitted cowls, rich, sweet scents...that's what I'm into right now. 

See the whole spiced chai inspired treasury.

Not that I have ANY time AT.ALL, I still really want to learn to knit or crochet (I don't really know the difference.)  When I was little, my grandma Helen taught me & I made a little pink baby blanket for my dolls. Sadly, I don't remember how to do it anymore.  This weekend while browsing pinterest, I found this + this + this that sparked my interest in learning again. 

I really feel that I need to make more time for those extra things I want to do, just for fun.  Owning a creative business is wonderful, I love it, but it is hard to find balance.  Working from home, with 3 kids is hard.  Making set hours is nearly impossible & balancing time between life & work is something I still struggle with. But I am getting better at it, and I hope soon it will become easier to make time for the things I want to pursue as a hobby. 



Over the weekend I added 2 NEW necklaces! I LOVE copper, but I was missing having some silver options.  The new teeny tiny initials necklace is rustic, antiqued and oh so cute! A new favorite! Then there is the hand cast, rustic pewter name necklace: love!
\
Also, remember I am having a HUGE 40% off SALE on select jewelry! Stock up on Christmas gifts now & save! 

Happy Monday! 

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan