Monday Mash Up: Chocolate & Gold Goodies

10.01.2012

1 ♥ 2 ♥ 3 ♥ 4 ♥ 5 ♥ 6 ♥ 7 ♥ 8 ♥ 9 

Pin It!

For me, chocolate brown + gold = Fall. 

Typically, the majority of my fall wardrobe & decor are made up of these colors.  I vow to add some pops of color to my clothes this fall! 

Unrelated to fall, we moved into our new home back in April & I still have every room but one unfinished.  For the first time in 6 years, we have our own room (not sharing it with a crib.) And I still have the mattress on the floor (because we never had room for an actual bed frame before) and nothing is really decorated.  I am kind of at a loss on what to do....

I have a MILLION ideas pinned on my "a place to lay my head" & "for the home" boards...I need to get on those.  I hope I find the motivation soon. 

So in addition to visit a pumpkin patch, jump in the leaves, drink hot apple cider, snuggle around the fire, find some awesome boots, go on nature walks, I also need to add, decorate the house to my fall must do list!


OH...and I just bought my Twilight Movie Marathon Tickets!! 5 Twilight movies in one day with some great friends = AWESOME  (had to sneak that in there...)

What are you up to this week?

Photobucket
linking up here.
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan