HUGE 30% off Sale! Get your Garden On!

8.23.2012

I LOVE Gardening!! I love seeing all my perennials pop through the dirt in the Spring! And watching more and more bloom through the summer + fall makes me happy! 


I especially loved my potted Herb Garden this year! I planted them right outside my patio door, so every time I opened it, I could smell the herbs & it was heavenly!





 I LOVE lavender! It is one of my favorite herbs, next to basil! I just love those little markers too! 


These Hens & Chicks were a steal at a local Spring Fair & are a favorite of mine! The little rustic tea pot they came in is perfection!

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO SPRUCE UP YOUR GARDEN? 
Or perhaps a unique gift for a garden enthusiast? 


Perfect, I'm having a HUGE 30% off sale on
 ALL Garden Markers!! 

Shop my Garden collection & take 30% off any garden markers! 

USE CODE: GARDENON @ checkout!


***IMPORTANT NOTE: This discount ONLY applies to Garden Markers, not ANY OTHER item in the shop. Please only use the discount for items from the Garden Collection found here

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan