7 Pretty Things Sunday

1.22.2012


photo sources: 1//2//3//4//5//6//7

I am linking up with some great bloggers for 7 pretty things Sunday! So exciting! I am always on the hunt for pretty things...take a look at my Monday Mash Ups full of pretty things every Monday! 


My inspiration today were those beautiful succulents.  I have been wanting to plant some as a centerpiece on my table & have some smaller planters in my studio since this summer.  I think it will be my birthday gift to myself to do it next month!


I had such a refreshing day yesterday, I went thrifting with my great friend Hannah, had lunch, went for coffee and then we met our hubby's for dinner! So nice to get out & enjoy some time together with no kids! We really needed that! I told her at the end of our day that I feel totally refreshed for the week now!
Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan