Have a Very Merry Christmas...I'm Outta Here!

12.19.2011


I am sure you have noticed I have not been around lately.  I was so incredibly busy this Christmas season I had to pretty much abandon life to keep up!  While I feel incredibly blessed that my business is doing so well, I really only was thinking of taking a big break while I was working away! 

So, that is what I am doing! I completed the last of my orders and closed my shop until after the first of the year! It feels so good to just live... though I am excited to reopen in January & add more new items!! 

But for now, I am extremely excited to put the blog & the shop on hold, re-energize, clean my disaster of a house, take a mental break, get out of fast forward mode & enjoy some much needed time with my family for Christmas! 

I truly hope you all have a wonderful, blessed Christmas & a happy New Year!

See you in 2012!

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan