Doing Something New & Finding You (plus winners announced)

12.07.2011


I am pretty sure I have finally found my niche & myself in my designs...


It's funny how much my designs have changed, how much I have changed from when I first opened up my shop. It is kind of scary looking back at some of the first things I sold. 


But, we all have to start somewhere, right? It's sort of like growing up. You explore, you change, you try new things & you find yourself. 


There are so many people out there who do hand stamped jewelry. I was sort of feeling down & lost in the crowd.  I didn't really love what I was making. So I pulled most of my jewelry from my shop and decided to start over. I started sketching some new ideas and working with new materials and I am SO happy with the results! 


It all started with my loved ring & has grown from there! I fell in love with the combination of copper & silver and have not looked back. 


I began playing with some new techniques and went out of my comfort zone working with new metals & tools.  I am still working on things, dreaming up new, exciting, original designs to continue adding to the shop! 

I feel so blessed to have the ability to do what I love & to be able to create meaningful pieces for YOU! 


My business is taking off better than I ever dreamed & I thank God for that! It is so nice doing something you really love! 


I have also added a line of key chains and other accessories! I really love these! There is even one for you dog lovers! And they make GREAT gifts!! 

I am so very excited about all my new products...they are really an extension of me and my style! 

And in other news: Sorry it has taken me so long to announce the winners, but as I said yesterday, I am a busy little elf!

The winner of the $30 Shop Credit to Little Blue Feather is:
The winner of my Veteran's Day Giveaway is:
The winner of the When Shutter's Click Giveaway is:
The winner of The Lovely Poppy Giveaway is:
WINNERS: Email me to claim your prize!   
Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan