Friday Freebie : New Products : A Winner!

11.04.2011


I love this printable from The Letter 4, it is so true! Plus, vintage typewriters are so cool right?! This is on my growing print and frame list.


I also added some new items to the shop! 

I love the new serving spoon and Fork I added  for Thanksgiving!  Perfect reminder to Give Thanks for all we are blessed with! Plus, it is a perfect hostess gift for your Thanksgiving parties this year! I plan on using one every year and making a new tradition! I had a customer purchase 4, 2 of which she is going to put in her twin grand daughter's hope chests....such a lovely idea!

The Vintage Spreaders are so exciting! I am a DIP person! You know, I am the person who dips everything...pizza in ranch, fries in honey mustard, crackers in hummus, chips in cheese dips...so I am so excited about taking these spreaders to parties this Holiday Season! I always bring a dip, now I will bring the spreaders too!

I created the Be Still Bracelet as a reminder.  Be Still and know what I am God. - Psalm 46:10

THE WINNER of the October sponsor giveaway is Steph Nelsen!! Congrats Steph! Email me within 48 hours to claim your prize {I don't like picking new winners...}

Happy Friday!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan