Monday Mash Up: Mustard & Gold...news & a winner.

10.24.2011

I am so drawn to mustard & gold lately...and it is so funny how I didn't even plan out this mash up or go hunting for items in these colors, these are just random items I have favorited over this week.  You know what else is funny...that my Monday Mash Up feature is the only blog feature I have done consistently from the start.  I love finding new, lovely handmade items and shops & sharing them with you!  

Pssssssssssstttttt...that reminds me...I will be starting a NEW monthly blog series in November and I am SO incredibly excited about it!! More details coming SOON! ;)

Amazing Mustard & Gold items found here:


More Monday Mash Ups here.


And the lucky winner of my Friday Freebie giveaway & owner of my new loved ring is... Kristal!! Congrats! Email me within 48 hours to claim your prize! 


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan