Rockin' the Headband & the Pink Highlights!

8.05.2011


It is no secret I love my {just.lovely.things.} headbands! Look at my profile picture over there------------->
I wear mine ALL the time! So I was super excited Little Miss Momma {one of my favorite bloggers} was having a headband link party!

I love that I can wear mine with so many different hairstyles...I usually have curly hair (like my profile pic) but I sometimes straigten it & wear it up like in the pictures! OHHHHHHHHH and do you see that lovely in the top left cornor?? I JUST snagged that the other day from Heather's new collection Dream Baby! I CAN NOT wait to rock that one!! It is so pretty

P.S. Did you notice my new pink hightlights? I LOVE them!! The bottom of my tips are a dark dark blue!  I was doing my version of the LC hair I showed you! What do you think? 

Do you like headbands? Where is your favorite one from? Leave a link in the comments & maybe we can all find a new headband to rock!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan