Playroom Rules...i love it all.

8.23.2011


I stumbled upon Monika's Shop and then her blog a while back and have been a lover ever since!  I contacted her one day and we decided to swap some goodies! I knew I wanted a print for the kids & worked with her on designing a Playroom Rules Print! Here is what she made for my kids:



I LOVE IT! It came out JUST like I wanted! The best part is when you work on a Custom design with Monika, she sends you a proof to look over and make changes to before you finalize it. 

I picked out a colorful frame and handed it over to my awesome Aunt Tracy to finish for me. She picked out the mat, cut the glass and made it ready for hanging!

We in in the process (extremely LONG process) of finishing a room in our basement for a playroom. I thought it would be done by now and I could do the big reveal with this sign...but it is taking FOREVER! I can't wait to show it to you in our new playroom! 

She sent me all these little goodies too! I LOVE them...The BE print is a magnet & I love that I can display it for the family to see all the time! I am also going to frame the little print that starts with Blessed & put in on my desk!

On her blog she shares these AMAZING Mini Albums she makes (they are also available in her shop!) I would love to make some for my kids!! (On my list)


DISCOUNT ALERT:
Crushin' on something from her shop? Now is the time to get it! Monika is giving you 20% off effective through August 29, 2011 with CODE: JESSICANDESIGNS20  (personlized and customized prints are not eligible for the discount.)

FIND MONIKA:
Blog : Shop

Go over and visit Monika & see how she displayed one of the Family Est Spoons I sent her! TOO CUTE!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan