Hello August & the {just.lovely.things.} Winner

8.02.2011

 Well Hello August, you kind of snuck up on me! 

Last month we had a family photo session & above is a sneak peek! I will show you more after Vacation (which I am leaving for Friday!) I can't wait to go! We are going to a Mountain Resort in Virginia with my Brother in law & sister in law & my 2 nephews. We plan to swim, go to the HUGE water park, visit the caverns & hang out and make memories! Can't wait to tell you how it was!

While I am gone I have some awesome guest bloggers lined up to share their summer must haves with you! SO exciting! Plus, be sure to enter all the giveaways going on this week while I get ready for vacation! (You can find them on my sidebar under the CURRENT GIVEAWAYS tab)

And I want to say a big THANK you to the top referring sites for July:
Gussy Sews
Just Lovely Things
Nifty Thrifty Things
Nat's Knapsack


The winner of the Just Lovely Things Giveaway is:

Dawn said... Added Just Lovely Things as a favorite on Etsy! 
 
 Congrats Dawn!! You were chosen via Random.org!! YAY for you! Please email me within 48 hours to claim your prize! 

 
 
 
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan