Inspiration Workshop Week 9: The Beach

7.28.2011


It's Week 9 of Inspiration Workshop & this Week's Prompt was: THE BEACH

I wanted to share some family photos from trips to the beach, because it is my FAVORITE vacation place to go, but they are not on this new computer and I don't have a scanner, so I went to pinterest to find pictures to share my favorite things to do at the beach.

When I'm at the beach I love to:
  • Soak up the sun
  • People Watch
  • Run full force and jump into the waves
  • Dig my toes in the sand
  • Sit in a chair right at the edge of the ocean
  • Watch my kids soak in all the wonder of the beach
  • Read a good book
  • Listen to the ocean 
  • Feel the ocean breeze on my face
  • Search for Sea Glass
  • Enjoy the amazing view
  • Look out at the sea & Think of how Big God is
Some of my favorite family memories from growing up are at the Beach! We used to go almost every year and play at the beach all day, go out to eat for yummy seafood & enjoy each other! I still think back to those days and remember how special they were. Now, going on family vacations with my family is one of my favorite things!

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

Image 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 via jessicaNdesigns on Pinterest

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan