The Numbers Family Rules

6.22.2011

I am so excited about today's shop review! I "met" Brittany of 41 West Designs through Facebook & instantly knew I wanted to share her amazing signs & her awesome blog! 

She is so super nice & kind too! She made me a custom Family Rules Sign that I L to the OVE! I got to choose the rules I wanted, so I thought about what is most important to me:

Isn't this the BOMB?! Seriously, I actually *squeeeeed* out loud when I opened it! I love the colors, the fonts, the distressed look...PERFECT! So I thought we would do a family photo shoot with our new sign!

What are our family rules??

Love each other
Share 
Help Others 
Keep your promises
Say please &Thank you
No Whining 
DREAM BIG
Be Happy
Be Kind
Be Thankful
Clean up after Yourself
Say Your Prayers
Laugh Often 
Have Faith
Lots of Hugs and Kisses
Enjoy Life


All the photos were taken at my Grandparent's house! I love the old red barn & my Grandpa has a bunch of old cars & trucks, and I thought this one that he has yet to restore was perfect for a prop!


Love it? Me too! 
I will treasure it always & keep it where the whole family can always see it! 

Stay tuned tomorrow for the 41 West Designs Shop Spotlight & GIVEAWAY! 


YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS IT!!

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan