Inspiration Workshop Week 5: The Perfect Bathroom

6.30.2011

Today is week 5 of Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop & our prompt this week was
PERFECT BATHROOM I have long dreamed of the perfect bathroom, so this week was easy for me! And as you know, I am a HUGE fan of re-purposing, so those old drawers turned hanging hooks took my breath away! 

My Perfect Bathroom:
  • is light & breezy
  • has no kids following me into it
  • has a big old claw foot tub for soaking
  • has lots of windows for light & breezes
  • smells clean and fresh 
  • is a combo of white & teal
  • has numerous big fluffy towels 
  • has spa like music playing
  • is an oasis for relaxation
Check out previous weeks of inspiration here!

image sources:
1 2 3 via jessicandesigns on pinterest

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan