Ice Cream Bar Party!

6.15.2011

My daughter turned 5 in May & as always I let her pick what kind of a party she wanted.  She chose an ice cream party & I went to town!
I decided to have an outdoor Ice Cream Bar! The best part is that it was not all that expensive! I found the amazing, FREE printables that I used for the toppings, labels and cups here. I also found most of the ice cream sundae dishes at a garage sale and borrowed mason jars from my family!

 I made Melonade...it was so refreshing!
And I never pass up an opportunity to make some hand stamped silverware! So for the occasion I made spoons to go with the ice cream toppings: Chocolate, Caramel & Hot fudge! YUM!

My favorite part was the homemade Italian soda station! I made Raspberry & Mango flavored Italian Soda's for all the guests! They were so yummy! 

 My Dad with his Grand kids...My niece Audrey, Lofton, Brooklyn & Lucy! {love}
It was such a fun day! 

And because I think you HAVE to try the Italian Soda's...here's the recipe:

  • Fill the bottom of a Mason Jar with Ice
  • Add 1/4 cup Torani Syrup (there are so many flavors)
  • Fill the jar with Sparkling Mineral Water (I used Perrier)
  • Top with Redi Whip & a cute Paper Straw
  • ENJOY!

And the EASY Melonade:
I simply used Country time Lemonade mix & added chunks of watermelon! Easy Peasy!

I will be linking up to these great Parties! 

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan