Friday Freebie: Ice Cream Party Printables

5.06.2011

My daughter decided she wanted
an ice cream party this year.
She is turning 5!
Oh my, where has the time gone?!

So in looking for inspiration,
I came across Eat Drink Chic's Ice cream party:

I am so enamored with her decor, it is so pretty!
What I love most, is that she shares the printables!!

You all know I love me some free printables!
You can go to her site
& print all of the things pictured!!

I printed the cute little lables for all the toppings,
 the argyle cup covers to cover plain paper cups
and some of the smaller lables for things like
sprinkles, nuts and marshmallows!

I love this idea and it is even better when you can get all the trimmings for FREE!!

So head over to Eat Drink Chic & show some love!
I would also LOVE to attempt a cake
like this one from One Charming Party!


Now I am getting really excited!
I can't wait to show you how the party turns out!

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan