Friday Freebie: Sweet Summer Recipe

6.17.2011


Ever since I made this strawberry rhubarb jam, I have been so excited to share it with you! I want to give some as gifts, so I added my Made with Love Spoon & some pretty ribbon! 


But I am getting ahead of myself...first let's talk about the jam. I watched my Mom make homemade strawberry jam every summer when I was a kid.  But I never made jam because I was intimidated. I thought it was hard. UNTIL I saw this recipe from Cubit's Organics! 

It was so easy & I'm so glad I finally did it! All I did was cut up my fruit, add sugar in the raw, mix, let it sit overnight & then cook & can the next day!  Who would have thought it was so easy {and satisfying} to make your own jam?

Aren't they beautiful?!

I have been eating it like crazy! It is good on toast, but AMAZING on vanilla ice cream!


ENJOY.
I will be linking up here.

Happy weekend!

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan