Friday Freebie: Printable by Me!

4.22.2011

I mentioned on Facebook the other day that I sing the theme song from The Elephant Show  to my kids. It goes,  "I love you in the morning & in the afternoon, I love you in the evening & underneath the moon" {Skinnamarinky dinky dink skinnamarinky do...I Love you}

Remember that show? I used to think that Elephant was real & bawled my eyes out when my cousin told me he was fake...thanks a lot Doug! :)

I decided to make some printables to hang in my kids rooms! Hope you enjoy!


For little girls:
Download this printable here 
 
For little boys:
Download this one here.

If you print one, let me know which one & where you will hang it! :)

Happy Easter Weekend!

I will be spending time with my family & getting caught up on orders this weekend!
What are you up to?

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan