DIY Eat Sign: My First Silhouette Project!

4.21.2011

I won a Silhouette SD from Craftaholics Anonymous 
a while back & was too intimidated to use it! 
{how lame}


 Look at her...isn't she scary looking?! ;)
There are a ton of Silhouette projects floating around this week so I thought it would be a perfect time to quit being a baby and try the thing!
 I have been wanting an "eat" sign for my kitchen for a while now so I decided to make one with my vinyl. I downloaded the silverware from Silhouette's website and decided on lowercase eat letters.
 I took this picture out and used this frame.
Then after a little trouble, I loaded the vinyl in the machine and cut. Actually pretty nifty!
I know I did the transfer paper wrong, but it worked anyway!

 A peek at how I transferred it on backwards LOL 
But I just flipped the glass over and...fixed!

 I think it looks pretty good below my Sunshine sign! It was a little lonely on that wall all by itself!

Now I keep looking around the house to see what else I can slap some vinyl on! :)

I will be linking up to these great pArTiEs!



Thirty Hand Made Days

Photobucket
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan