I am Super Pumped for 'I Am Number Four'

1.02.2011

So I read 'I am Number Four' a little while back and I LOVED it! So much that I told my Hubby to read it too (He really never reads) because I found out they were making it a movie (I love when they make good books into movies, unless they totally ruin the story line) and I totally wanted to go see it with him! Plus, I am a big proponent of reading the book before seeing the movie...

Anyway, here is the synopsis of the book:

"In the beginning they were a group of nine. Nine aliens who left their home planet of Lorien when it fell under attack by the evil Mogadorian. Nine aliens who scattered on Earth. Nine aliens who look like ordinary teenagers living ordinary lives, but who have extraordinary, paranormal skills. Nine aliens who might be sitting next to you now.

The Nine had to separate and go into hiding. The Mogadorian caught Number One in Malaysia, Number Two in England, and Number Three in Kenya. All of them were killed. John Smith, of Paradise, Ohio, is Number Four. He knows that he is next.

I AM NUMBER FOUR is the thrilling launch of a series about an exceptional group of teens as they struggle to outrun their past, discover their future—and live a normal life on Earth."

I AM NUMBER FOUR.
I AM NEXT.

Sounds totally awesome right?! I know it is! Even more totally awesome is the trailer for the movie:


The Movie comes out 2/18/11
(2 days before my Birthday!)
and I cannot WAIT to go see it with my Hubby!

Alex Pettyfer plays John Smith, Number 4 & Dianna Agron (From Glee) plays Sarah. Visit the Official Movie site here to find out more and see the rest of the cast!

So...Have you read 'I am Number Four'?
Have I convinced you to?
Will you go see the movie?
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan